28.11.11

Don't give up on me now

Time, it opens all wounds and trust, gonna put me in the tomb. The world isn't mine, the world isn't mine, to save. I can't afford to lose what you resell, throw 'way. And I don't even know myself. What it would take to know myself. I need to change. I don't know how, don't give up on me now. It's not what we do,  it's what we do. It's what we feel. Takes all you have to stare it down and whisper, devil no deal and i don't wanna fight. Don't wanna fight my father's war. You can wait your whole life, not knowin what you're waiting for... And I don't even know myself. What it would take to know myself. I need to change, I don't know how don't give up on me now. And i don't even know myself. What it would take to know myself. I need to change, I don't know. Don't give up on me now.

Ben Harper - Give till it´s gone

(El tiempo abre todas las heridas y creo que me llevará a la tumba. El mundo no es mío, el mundo no está en mis manos para poder salvarlo. No puedo permitirme el lujo de perder lo que más quiero y tirarlo por la borda. Ahora ni siquiera me conozco. ¿Qué podría hacer para conocerme mejor?. Necesito cambiar. No sé cómo no me abandones ahora. No es lo que hacemos, es cómo lo hacemos. Es lo que sentimos. Échale valor, mirar hacia adelante y dile al diablo que no hay trato! Que no quieres luchar. Que no quieres luchar la guerra de tus padres. Puedes esperar toda tu vida, y seguir sin saber a qué coño estás esperando ... Y yo ni siquiera me conozco. ¿Qué se necesita para conocerse a uno mismo? Necesito un cambio. No sé cómo no me abandones ahora. Y yo ni siquiera me conozco. ¿Qué se necesita para conocerse a uno mismo? Necesito un cambio. No sé. No me abandones ahora.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario