12.11.11

So lonely

Well, someone told me yesterday That when you throw your love away You act as if you don't care You look as if you're going somewhere  But I just can't convince myself I couldn't live with no one else And I can only play that part And sit and nurse my broken heart, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely Now no-one's knocked upon my door For a thousand years, or more All made up and nowhere to go Welcome to this one man show Just take a seat, they're always free No surprise, no mystery In this theatre that I call my soul I always play the starring role, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely So lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely I feel lonely, I'm so lonely, I feel so low I feel lonely, I'm so lonely, I feel so low.

The Police - Outlandos d'Amour

(Bien, alguien me dijo ayer que cuando te deshaces de tu amor actúas como si no te importara. Parece como si fueras a alguna parte.Pero simplemente no puedo convencerme a mí mismo. No puedo vivir sin nadie más y sólo puedo interpretar esa parte y sentarme y cuidar de mi corazón roto, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo.Y nadie ha llamado a mi puerta desde hace mil años, o más. Completamente preparado y sin ningún sitio al que ir. Bienvenidos a este espectáculo de un solo hombre. Sólo toma asiento, siempre los hay libres, sin sorpresa ni misterio en este teatro al que llamo mi alma. Siempre interpreto el papel estelar, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo. Tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo, tan solo. Tan solo, tan solo, tan solo. Me siento solo, me siento tan solo, me siento tan deprimido. Me siento solo, me siento tan solo, me siento tan deprimido)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario