10.10.14

Seven nation army



I'm gonna fight 'em all A nation army couldn't hold me back They're gonna rip it off Taking their time right behind my back And I'm talking to myself at night Because I can't forget Back and forth through my mind Behind a cigarette And the message coming from my eyes Says leave it alone Don't want to hear about it Every single one's got a story to tell Everyone knows about it From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell And if I catch it coming back my way I'm gonna serve it to you And that aint what you want to hear But thats what I'll do And the feeling coming from my bones Says find a home I'm going to Wichita Far from this opera for evermore I'm gonna work the straw Make the sweat drip out of every pore And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding Right before the lord All the words are gonna bleed from me And I will sing no more And the stains coming from my blood Tell me go back home.

The White Stripes - Elephant

(Voy a luchar contra todos el ejército de una nación no podría contenerme van a saquearlo todo tomándose su tiempo, justo a mi espalda Y hablo conmigo mismo por las noches porque no puedo olvidar atrás y adelante en mi cabeza tras un cigarrillo y el mensaje llegando a mis ojos que dice déjalo estar No quiero oir hablar de ello cada uno de ellos tiene una historia que contar todo el mundo lo sabe desde la Reina de Inglaterra hasta los sabuesos del infierno Y si lo encuentro volviendo hacia mí te lo voy a servir a tí y eso no es lo que quieres oír pero es lo que haría y la sensación que tengo en los huesos me dice "encuentra una casa" Me voy a Wichita lejos de esta ópera por siempre jamás voy a trabajar el mimbre haré que el sudor me salga de cada poro y estoy sangrando, y estoy sangrando, y estoy sangrando justo antes del Señor todas las palabras van a sangrar de mí y no voy a cantar más y todas las manchas que causa mi sangre me dicen "vuelve a casa")

(lletra: traduzcocanciones.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario