11.8.11

Don’t change

I'm standing here on the ground The sky above won't fall down Even though we fall in all directions Resolution of happiness Things have been dark for too long Don't change for you Don't change a thing for me Don't change for you Don't change a thing for me I found a love I had lost It had been gone for too long Even though we fall in all directions Execution of bitterness Message received loud and clear Don't change for you Don't change a thing for me Don't change for you Don't change a thing for me I'm standing here on the ground The sky above won't fall down Even though we fall in all directions Execution of bitterness Message received loud and clear Don't change for you Don't change a thing for me Don't change for you Don't change a thing for me Don't change Don't change 

Goo Goo Dolls - Vol. 2

(Estoy aquí de pie en el suelo El cielo no se caerá A pesar de que la caída en todas las direcciones Resolución de la felicidad Las cosas han estado a oscuras durante mucho tiempo No cambie para ti No cambia nada para mí No cambie para ti No cambia nada para mí He encontrado un amor que había perdido Se había ido por mucho tiempo A pesar de que la caída en todas las direcciones La ejecución de la amargura Mensaje recibido alto y claro No cambie para ti No cambia nada para mí No cambie para ti No cambia nada para mí Estoy aquí de pie en el suelo El cielo no se caerá A pesar de que la caída en todas las direcciones La ejecución de la amargura Mensaje recibido alto y claro No cambie para ti No cambia nada para mí No cambie para ti No cambia nada para mí No cambie No cambie)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario