15.10.11

Bang bang (My Baby Shoot Me Down)

I was five and he was six We rode on horses made of sticks He wore black and I wore white He would always win the fight Bang bang He shot me down, bang bang I hit the ground , bang bang That awful sound, bang bang My baby shot me down Seasons came and changed the time When I grew up, I called him mine He would always laugh and say Remember when we used to play Bang bang I shot you down, bang bang You hit the ground , bang bang That awful sound, bang bang I used to shoot you down Music played and people sang; Just for me the church bells rang  Now he's gone I don't know why And till this day some times I cry He didn't even say goodbye He didn't take the time to lie Bang bang He shot me down, bang bang I hit the ground , bang bang That awful sound, bang bang My baby shot me down. 

Nancy Sinatra – How does that grab you

(Yo tenía cinco años y el seis. Cabalgábamos sobre caballos de madera. El vestía de negro y yo de blanco. El siempre ganaría la pelea. Bang bang. Me abatió, bang bang. Caí al suelo, bang bang. Aquella horrible canción, bang bang. Mi amor me abatió. Las estaciones fueron pasando y transcurrió el tiempo. Cuando crecí, lo llamé Mío. Siempre se reía y decía. Acuérdate de cuando solíamos jugar juntos. Bang, bang. Te abatí, bang bang. Caíste al suelo, bang bang. Aquella horrible canción, bang bang. Solía abatirte. La música sonaba y la gente cantaba. Solo para mi la campana de la iglesia sonaba. Ahora se ha ido y no se por qué. Y hasta este día a veces solía llorar. Ni siquiera se despidió. No tuvo tiempo ni para mentir. Bang bang. Me abatió, bang bang. Caí al suelo, bang bang. Aquella horrible canción, bang bang. Mi amor me abatió.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario