15.3.12

The future has been here forever

Wipe those tears away. Keep as still as you can. Hold your breath and dig deep. And stop those trembling hands. Make yourself pretty. Just for one last time. No one will ever know You ever left your prime. The future has been here forever. The future's still unclear whatever. This place it left me a long, long time ago. But it still keeps me here. It still keeps me close. When I start to break free. It calls me back again like the Godfather III. I never can escape. My future has been here forever. The future's still unclear whatever. When you can't shake off your yesterdays. When you can't rewrite your histories. When you let some love break through the Light. When you let someone come into your life.

Manic Street Preachers - Postcards from a Young Man 

(Límpiate esas lágrimas. Trata de permancer lo más tranquilo posible. Aguanta la respiración y sé generoso. Y detén este temblor en tus manos. Ponte guapo. Sólo por última vez. Nadie sabrá nunca que has dejado atrás tu despertar en la vida. El futuro ha estado aquí siempre. Aún así, no está nada claro todavía. Este lugar me abandonó hace mucho, mucho tiempo. Pero todavía me mantiene aquí. Todavía me mantiene cerca. Cuando empiezo a liberarme, me llama de nuevo. Al igual que en "El Padrino III", no puedo escapar. El futuro ha estado aquí siempre. Aún así, no está nada claro todavía. Cuando no puedes deshacerte de tu pasado. Cuando no puedes reescribir tu historia. Cuando dejas algo de amor abrirse paso hacia la luz. Cuando permites que alguien entre en tu vida.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario