14.11.12

Boys Don't Cry


I would say I'm sorry If I thought that it would change your mind But I know that this time I have said too much Been too unkind I tried to laugh about it Cover it all up with lies I tried to laugh about it Hiding the tears in my eyes Cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry I would break down at your feet And beg forgiveness Plead with you But I know that it's too late And now there's nothing I can do So I tried to laugh about it Cover it all up with lies I tried to laugh about it Hiding the tears in my eyes Cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry I would tell you that I loved you If I thought that you would stay But I know that it's no use That you've already gone away Misjudged your limit Pushed you too far Took you for granted I thought that you needed me more Now I would do most anything To get you back by my side But I just keep on laughing Hiding the tears in my eyes Cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry Boys don't cry

The Cure - Three Imaginary Boys

(Diría que lo siento si pensará que te haría cambiar de opinión, pero sé que esta vez he dicho demasiado. He sido demasiado borde. Intenté reírme de ello, cubrirlo todo con mentiras. Intenté reírme de ello, ocultando las lágrimas de mis ojos porque los chicos no lloran, los chicos no lloran. Me echaría a tus pies y suplicaría perdón. Te habría implorado pero sé que es demasiado tarde y sé que no hay nada que pueda hacer. Así que intenté reírme de ello, cubrirlo todo con mentiras. Intenté reírme de ello, ocultando las lágrimas de mis ojos porque los chicos no lloran, los chicos no lloran. Te hubiera dicho que te quería si hubiera pensado que te quedarías pero sé que no sirve de nada, que tu ya te has ido. Calculé mal tus límites, te presioné demasiado, te di por sentada, pensé que me necesitabas más. Ahora haría casi cualquier cosa para tenerte de vuelta conmigo pero sigo riéndome, ocultando las lágrimas de mis ojos porque los chicos no lloran, los chicos no lloran, los chicos no lloran)


(lletra: letrasindie.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario