21.4.12

Lori Meyers


Lori Meyers used to live upstairs. Our parents had been friends years. Almost every afternoon we'd play forbidden games. At nine years old there's no such thing as shame. It wasn't recognition of her face, what brough me back was a familiar mark as it flashed across the screen. I bought some magazines, some video tape scenes Incriminating act, I felt that I could save her. 'Who are you to tell me how to live my life? You think I sell my body; I merely sell my time. 'I ain't no Cinderella, I ain't waitin' for no Prince to save me in fact until just now I was doin' just fine And on and on. I know what degregation feels like I felt it on the floor at the factory where I worked long before, I took control now I answer to me. The 50K I make this year will go anywhere I please. Where's the problem?

Nofx - Punk in drublic

(Lory Meyers vivía en el piso de arriba, nuestros padres fueron amigos durante años. Casi todas las tardes jugábamos a juegos prohibidos, a los nueve años no existe la vergüenza. No fue reconocer su rostro lo que me trajo de vuelta, fue una marca familiar que apareció en pantalla. Compré algunas revistas y algunos videos con escenas incriminatorias. Sentí que podía salvarla. Quien eres tu para decirme como vivir mi vida? Piensas que vendo mi cuerpo? Me limito a vender mi tiempo. No soy ninguna cenicienta, no estoy esperando a ningún príncipe que me salve. De echo hasta ahora lo estoy llevando bien, una y otra vez. Se que se siente como una degradación, lo sentí en el piso de la fabrica donde trabajaba antes. Tomé el control. Ahora respondo por mi. Los 50K que hago este año irán donde me de la gana. Donde está el problema?)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario