25.1.13

Mexico


TV and all of your old cds Went away in box from 21th street It´s funny how we talk nowadays much more Then you came to me and said “oh that's odd” And I call for taxi Driver comes to me Asking where to go Well I don’t know Somewhere relaxing Somewhere I can fax in Somewhere we should go Hold on now I think I know Let's go to Mexico It's been five years since we last talked Now I think I'm ready to walk And I call for taxi Driver comes to me Asking where to go Well I don't know Somewhere relaxing Somewhere I can fax in Somewhere we should go Hold on we're in Idaho Let's go to Mexico Let's go, let's go to Mexico.

Satellite Stories -  Phrases To Break The Ice

(Tv y todos tus cds viejos. Se fueron en caja de la calle 21. Es gracioso como hoy en día hablamos mucho más. Entonces viniste a mi y dijiste: "ohh, eso es raro". Y llame a un taxi. El conductor vino hacia mi. Preguntandome a donde ir. Bueno, no lo sé. Algún lugar relajante. Algún lugar donde pueda enviar por fax. A algún lugar debeiamos ir. Espera, creo que ahora sé. Vamos a México. Han pasado cinco años desde la última vez que hablamos. Ahora creo que estoy listo para caminar. Y llame a un taxi. El conductor vino hacia mi. Preguntandome a donde ir. Bueno, no lo sé. Algún lugar relajante. Algún lugar donde pueda enviar por fax. A algún lugar debeiamos ir. Espera, creo que ahora sé. Vamos a México. Vamos, vamos a México.)


(lletra: satellitestoriesmx.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario