6.3.13

Stay The Night


It’s 72 degrees, zero chance of rain It’s been a perfect day We’re all spinning on our heels, so far away from real. In California We watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in And by the time that it was dark,  you and me had something, yeah! And if this is what we’ve got, then what we’ve got is gold We’re shining bright and I want you,  I want you to know The morning’s on it’s way, our friends all say goodbye There’s nowhere else to go,  I hope that you’ll stay the night. We’ve been singing Billie Jean Mixin’ vodka with caffeine We’ve got strangers stopping by And though you’re out of tune Girl you blow my mind, you do And I’ll say I don’t wanna say good night There’s no quiet corner to get to know each other And there’s no hurry I’m a patient man Is your discover. Cause if this is what we’ve got, then what we’ve got is gold We’re shining bright and I want you, I want you to know The morning’s on it’s way, our friends all say goodbye There’s nowhere else to go,  I hope that you’ll stay the night. Just like the song on our radio set We’ll share the shelter of my single bed But it’s a different tune  that’s stuck in my head And it goes… If this is what we’ve got,  then what we’ve got is gold We’re shining bright and I want you, I want you to know The morning’s on it’s way, our friends all say goodbye There’s nowhere else to go, I hope that you’ll stay the night.

James Blunt –  Some Kind of Trouble

(72 grados (22ºC) de temperatura, cero posibilidades de lluvia. Ha sido un día perfecto, todos girando sobre nuestros tacones, tan lejos de la realidad. En California, vimos la puesta de sol desde nuestro coche, todos nos lo llevamos dentro. Y cuando oscureció, tuvimos algo, sí! Y si esto es lo que tenemos,  entonces lo que tenemos es oro. Estamos brillando y quiero tenerte, quiero que lo sepas. La mañana está en camino, todos nuestros amigos dicen adiós. No hay ningún otro lugar al que ir, espero que te quedes esta noche. Hemos estado cantando “Billie Jean”, mezclando vodka con cafeína. Han pasado extraños por aquí y aunque tú estás desafinada, Chica, agitas mi cabeza, lo haces. Y te diré que no quiero decir buenas noches. No hay una esquina tranquila para poder conocernos, y no hay prisa, soy un hombre paciente es tu descubrimiento. Y si esto es lo que tenemos, entonces lo que tenemos es oro. Estamos brillando y te quiero tener, quiero que lo sepas. La mañana está en camino, todos nuestros amigos dicen adiós. No hay ningún otro lugar al que ir, espero que te quedes esta noche. Como la canción en nuestra radio compartiremos el cobijo de mi cama, pero es una melodía diferente la que está atrapada en mi cabeza y dice así... Y si esto es lo que tenemos, entonces lo que tenemos es oro. Estamos brillando y te quiero tener, quiero que lo sepas. La mañana está en camino, todos nuestros amigos dicen adiós. No hay ningún otro lugar al que ir, espero que te quedes esta noche.)


(lletra: letraseningles.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario