23.5.13

Walrus


I took a walk outside today. I took a walk outside today. I took a walk outside today, it made me late! You took a walk into the sea. You took a walk into the sea. I watched your cheeks go underneath; I walked away. The trees look like my grandmother's fingers. The trees look like my grandmother's hands, you know. The trees look like my grandmother's fingers when she takes off her wedding bands, oh oh oh. I saw so many pretty people. I saw so many pretty people I saw so many people staring at their feet. Look up! Look up! Look up! The sky looks like my grandfather's eyes. The sky looks like my grandfather's eyes. The sky looks like my grandfather's eyes when he's singing. Ladida-da-da-da! I took a walk outside today. You took a walk into the sea. I watched your teeth go underneath; I was too late! But you look like you could be my friend. You look like you could be my greatest friend. You look like you could be my friend--Don't go away. Oh, no no no. Don't go away. We could play our favorite records. We could walk out on the icy river. We could watch 'It's A Wonderful Life' on Christmas Eve!

Lady Lamb The Beekeeper - Head Is Swimming

(Hoy salí a caminar, hoy salí a caminar y se me hizo tarde! Saliste a caminar en el mar, saliste a caminar al mar, vi tus mejillas hundirse y yo me fui. Los árboles se parecen a los dedos de mi abuela, los árboles se parecen a los dedos de mi abuela cuando se quita su anillo de bodas. Vi mucha gente linda, vi mucha gente linda mirándose los pies, miren arriba! miren arriba! El cielo se parece a los ojos de mi abuelo, el cielo se parece a los ojos de mi abuelo cuando canta ladida-da-da-da!. Hoy salí a caminar, saliste a caminar en el mar, vi tus dientes hundirse, yo llegaba tarde! Pero parece que tu puedes ser mi amigo, parece que tu puedes ser mi mejor amigo, no te vayas! oh no, no te vayas!. Podríamos escuchar nuestros discos favoritos, podríamos salir a caminar en el río congelado, podríamos mirar "its a Wonderful Life" la noche de navidad.)

(lletra: lagentelacomplica.blogspot.com.es/)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario