30.8.13

You are the best thing


Baby, It's been a long day, baby. Things ain't been going my way, and now I need you here, to clear my mind all the time. And baby, the way you move me, it's crazy. It's like you see right through me, and make it easier. Believe me, you don't even have to try. Oh, because you are the best thing, you are the best thing (you're the best thing, baby). You are the best thing, ever happened to me. Baby, we've come a long way. And baby, you know I hope and I pray that you believe me when I say this love will never fade away. Oh, because you are the best thing. You are the best thing (you're the best thing, baby), you are the best thing ever happened to me.Both of us had no love before. Our words are strong and our hearts are kind. Let me tell you just exactly what's on my mind. You are the best thing. You are the best thing (you're the best thing, baby). You are the best thing, ever happened to me. 

Ray Lamontagne - Gossip in the Grain

(Mi niña, ha sido un largo día. Las cosas no han ido tal y como me hubiera gustado, y ahora necesito que estés aquí conmigo, para aclarar mi mente. Y es que mi niña, la forma en que me tratas, me tiene loco. Es como si vieras por mí, y eso lo facilita todo. Créeme, no tienes que demostrar nada, simplemente eres la mejor, eres la mejor (eres la mejor, mi niña). Tú eres lo mejor, que me ha pasado. Hemos recorrido un largo camino juntos. Y créeme cuando te digo, que espero y deseo, que este amor no acabe nunca, porque simplemente eres lo mejor. Eres la mejor (sí, eres la mejor, cariño), eres lo mejor que me ha pasado en la vida. Ninguno de los dos tuvo antes un gran amor. Pero sé que nuestra palabra es firme y nuestros corazones siguen latiendo. Deja que te diga exactamente lo que pienso. Tú eres la mejor. Eres la mejor (eres lo mejor, mi niña). Tú eres lo mejor que me ha pasado en la vida.)



(lletra: micanciondehoy.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario