26.11.13

There is a light that never goes out


Take me out tonight Where there's music and there's people And they're young and alive Driving in your car I never never want to go home Because I haven't got one Anymore Take me out tonight Because I want to see people and I Want to see life Driving in your car Oh, please don't drop me home Because it's not my home, it's their Home, and I'm welcome no more And if a double-decker bus Crashes into us To die by your side Is such a heavenly way to die And if a ten-ton truck Kills the both of us To die by your side Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine Take me out tonight Take me anywhere, I don't care I don't care, I don't care And in the darkened underpass I thought Oh God, my chance has come at last (But then a strange fear gripped me and I Just couldn't ask) Take me out tonight Oh, take me anywhere, I don't care I don't care, I don't care Driving in your car I never never want to go home Because I haven't got one Oh, I haven't got one And if a double-decker bus Crashes into us To die by your side Is such a heavenly way to die And if a ten-ton truck Kills the both of us To die by your side Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine Oh, There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out.

The Smiths - The queen is dead (tb versió Loquat)

(Llévame a pasear esta noche, donde haya música y haya gente y que sean jóvenes y vivos. Paseando en tu coche nunca, nunca quiero volver a casa porque no tengo una, no más. Llévame afuera esta noche porque quiero ver gente y quiero ver vida. Paseando en tu coche, oh, por favor no me dejes en casa porque no es mi casa, es su casa, y no soy bienvenido nunca más. Y si un colectivo de dos pisos se arroja sobre nosotros, morir a tu lado es una celestial manera de morir y si un camión de diez toneladas nos mata a ambos morir a tu lado, bueno, el placer - el privilegio es mío. Llévame a fuera esta noche, llévame a donde sea, no me molesta, no me molesta, no me molesta. Y en el oscuro túnel pienso, Oh Dios, mi chance ha llegado al fin (Pero un extraño miedo me toma y simplemente no podía preguntar) Llévame a pasear esta noche, llévame a donde sea, no me molesta, no me molesta, no me molesta, paseando en tu coche nunca quiero volver a casa porque no tengo una, oh, no tengo una. Y si un colectivo de dos pisos se arroja sobre nosotros, morir a tu lado es una celestial manera de morir y si un camión de diez toneladas nos mata a ambos morir a tu lado, bueno, el placer - el privilegio es mío. Oh, hay una luz y nunca se apagará, hay una luz y nunca se apagará, hay una luz y nunca se apagará, hay una luz y nunca se apagará, hay una luz y nunca se apagará.)




(lletra: traduccionessmiths.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario