26.4.14

Strange things will happen


Today was a pretty day. No disappointments. No expectations on your whereabouts. And oh, did I let you go? Did it finally show that strange things will happen if you let them?  Today I didn't even try to hide I'll stay here and never push things to the side You can't reach me cause I'm way beyond you today.  Today was a pretty day Autumn comes with These slight surprises where your life might twist and turn Hope to unlearn Strange things will happen If you let them come around and stick around.  Today I didn't even try to hide I'll stay here and never push things to the side Today I didn't even look to find Something to put me in that peace of mind You can't touch me cause I'm way beyond you today.

The Radio Dept. - Lesser Matters

(Hoy fue un buen dia, sin decepciones, sin esperar saber a donde vas. Oh, dejé que te fueras? Por fin se puede notar que cosas extrañas pueden pasar si lo permites?  Hoy ni siquiera traté de esconderme, me quedaré aquí y no forzaré nada. No puedes alcanzarme porque hoy estoy mucho más allá de tí.  Hoy fue un buen día. El otoño viene con esas pequeñas sorpresas donde tu vida puede girar y girar, y espero dejar de aprender que cosas extrañas pasan si las dejas que se queden.  Hoy ni siquiera traté de esconderme, me quedaré aquí y no forzaré nada. Hoy ni siquiera traté de encontrar algo que me traiga paz mental. No puedes tocarme porque hoy estoy mucho más allá de ti.)


(lletra: palabrasycuerdasdeukulele.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario