20.6.14

I’m alive


You, you say, you have lost the way Got no aim, just living’ for today Look up to the sky above And see the morning sun again You got so much power inside So cry it out my friend  I’m alive, I’m alive I’m alive, I’m alive  There’s no use in hanging all around You’re a king, can’t you see your crown Look into my eyes So many things are waiting to be done You just need a friend Together we will sing along

Helloween - Keeper of theseven keys 

(Tú, dices, que has perdido el camino Que no has tenido un propósito, que solo vives el presente Alza la vista al cielo Y mira el amanecer otra vez Tienes mucho poder por dentro Así que, sácalo amigo mío  Estoy vivo, estoy vivo. Estoy vivo, estoy vivo.  No sirve de nada esperar. Tú eres un rey, ¿no puedes ver tu corona? Mírame a los ojos. Muchas cosas están esperando hacerse. Tú, sólo necesitas un amigo y juntos cantaremos.)

(lletra: lachinchetraducciones.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario