2.6.14

No feelings


I've seen you in the mirror when the Annotatestory began And I fell in love with you, I love your mortal sin Your brains are locked away but I love your company I only ever leave you when you got no money I got no emotions for anybody else You better understand I'm in love with myself My beautiful self  And no feelings, and no feelings And no feelings for anybody else  Hello and goodbye in a run around sue You follow me around like a pretty pot of glue I kick you in the head you got nothing to say Get out of the way 'cos I gotta get away You never realise I take the piss out of you You come up and see me and I'll beat you black and blue Okay, I'll send you away  I got no feelings, ah no feelings No feelings for anybody else Except for myself, my beautiful selfish  There ain't no moonlight after midnight I see you silly people out looking for delight Well I'm so happy I'm feeling so fine I'm watching all the rubbish, you're wasting my time I look around your house and you got nothing to steal I kick you in the brains when you get down to kneel And pray, you pray to your god  No feelings, ah no feelings No feelings for anybody else Except for myself Your daddy's gone away Be back another day See his picture hanging on your wall.

Sex Pistols – Never mind the bollocks

(Yo te había visto en el espejo cuando la historia empezó y me enamoré de ti. Me gusta su pecado mortal pero adoro tu compañía. Yo sólo te abandonaría cuando no tuvieras dinero. No tengo emociones para nadie más Tú entiendes mejor Estoy enamorado de mí mismo Mi mismo, mi precioso yo ¡No tengo sentimientos! ¡No tengo sentimientos! Para nadie más  Hola y adiós Y miro alrededor deprisa Tú me sigues alrededor Como un precioso bote de pegamento  Te pateo la cabeza No tienes nada que decir quítate del camino porque yo tengo que escaparme. Nunca comprendes me meo en ti .Tú subes y me ves y te golpearé amoratándote OK, Te mando lejos  No tengo sentimientos, sin sentimientos, sin sentimientos para nadie más excepto para mí mismo, Mi precioso amor propio. No hay luz de luna pasada la media noche. Veo a tu gente estúpida buscando el placer. Bien, yo soy tan feliz, me siento tan bien, estoy mirando toda la basura, tú estás gastando mi tiempo  Miro alrededor de tu casa Y no hay nada para robar Yo te pateo el cerebro Cuando te agachas para arrodillarte y rezar Rezas a tu Dios  Sin sentimientos Sin sentimientos Para nadie más Excepto para mí mismo Tu papaíto se está yendo Regresa otro día Mira esta imagen colgando en tu pared.)

 (lletra: sexpistolstraducidos.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario