11.6.14

Wonderful tonight


It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear. she puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair and then she asks me, "Do I look all right?" and I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight." We go to a party and everyone turns to see this beautiful lady that's walking around with me and then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?" And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight." I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes and the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you.  it's time to go home now and I've got an aching head, so I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed and then I tell her, as I turn out the light, I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight,  Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight.

Eric Clapton – Slowhand

(Es tarde por la noche, ella duda que ropa ponerse se maquilla y cepilla su largo cabello rubio y luego me pregunta, ¿Estoy guapa? y le digo, "si estás maravillosa esta noche" Vamos a una fiesta y todos se vuelven a mirar a esta hermosa dama que camina a mi lado. y entonces me pregunta, "¿Te sientes a gusto?" Y contesto, "Si me siento de maravillas esta noche" me siento bien porque veo la luz del amor en tus ojos y lo maravilloso de todo es qué no te das cuenta de cuanto te amo es hora de volver a casa y tengo un dolor la cabeza, así que le doy las llaves del auto y me ayuda a acostarme y luego le digo mientras apago la luz, le digo, "Cariño mío estuviste maravillosa esta noche, “Oh cariño mío, estuviste maravillosa esta noche.")

(lletra: canciones--traducidas.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario