15.11.14

Hero


Let me go I don't want to be your hero I don't want to be your big man I just want to fight with everyone else Your masquerade I don't wanna be a part of your parade Everyone deserves a chance to Walk with everyone else While holding down A job to keep my girl around Maybe buy me some new strings And her a night out on the weekend And we can whisper things Secrets from our american dreams Baby needs some protection But I'm a kid like everyone else So let me go I don't want to be your hero I don't want to be your big man I just want to fight like everyone else So let me go I don't want to be your hero I don't want to be your big man I just want to fight with everyone else Your masquerade I don't wanna be a part of your parade Everyone deserves a chance to Walk with everyone else

Family of the year - Loma Vista

(Déjame marchar, no quiero ser tu héroe, no quiero ser tu gallito, solo quiero pelear con cualquier otra. Tu baile de disfraces, no quiero ser parte de tu desfile, todo el mundo merece una oportunidad de caminar con cualquier otro. Mientras aguanto un trabajo para mantener a mi chica por aquí, quizás me pague unas cuerdas de guitarra nuevas, y a ella una noche de fiesta el fin de semana. Y podemos susurrar cosas, secretos de nuestros sueños americanos, la nena necesita un poco de protección, pero yo soy un niño, como cualquier otro. Así que déjame marchar, no quiero ser tu héroe, no quiero ser tu gallito, solo quiero pelear, como cualquier otro. Así que déjame marchar, no quiero ser tu héroe, no quiero ser tu gallito, solo quiero pelear, con cualquier otra. Tu baile de disfraces, no quiero ser parte de tu desfile, todo el mundo merece una oportunidad de caminar con cualquier otro.)

(lletra: letraseningles.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario