1.7.11

Another girl, another planet

I always flirt with death. I could kill, but I don't care about it. I can face your threats. Stand up tall and scream and shout about it. I think I'm on another world with you. I'm on another planet with you. You always get under my skin. I don't find it irritating. You always play to win. I don't need rehabilitating. Another girl, another planet. Another girl, another planet. Space travels in my blood. And there ain't nothing I can do about it Long journeys wear me out. Oh God we won't live without it. Another girl is loving you now. Another planet, forever holding you down. Another planet. 

The Only Ones - The Only Ones

( Siempre coqueteo con la muerte. Podría matar pero no se preocupan por que. Puedo enfrentar sus amenazas. Ponte de pie alto y grita y grita al respecto. Creo que estoy en otro mundo contigo. Estoy en otro planeta contigo. Se trata siempre bajo mi piel. Yo no lo encuentro irritante. Siempre juego para ganar. No necesito la rehabilitación. Otra chica, otro planeta. Otra chica, otro planeta. El viaje espacial está en mi sangre. Y no hay nada que yo pueda hacer al respecto. Los viajes largos me desgastan, pero Oh Dios, tú sabes que no se vivir sin él. Otra chica está amándote ahora. Otro planeta siempre se mantiene presionado. Otro planeta. )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario