31.7.11

Cigarettes

Tell me what it is, it isn’t fair. But I’m wasting time, cos it isn’t my heart, it isn’t my fault. And every situation understands, well, the anecdote of chasing the locations to your doors . Because I’m wasting time, I’m wasting money again. And all the cigarettes that I have never smoked and all the letters that I have never sent. He was sitting by the swimming pool, but he was scared, because it wasn’t his time, and it wasn’t his chance. Getting older’s not been on my plans, but it’s never late, it’s never late enough for me to stay. Because I’m wasting time, I’m wasting money again. And all the cigarettes that I have never smoked, and all the letters that I have never sent.

Russian Red - I love your glasses

(No es justo, dime que me pasa. Porque estoy perdiendo el tiempo, porque no es mi corazón, y tampoco es mi culpa. Y es que cada situación se sobreentiende, por ejemplo, la anécdota de perseguirte hasta las puertas de tu casa. Porque estoy perdiendo el tiempo y mi dinero otra vez. Y todos esos cigarrillos que no me he fumado, y todas esas cartas que nunca envié... Él estaba sentado en el borde de la piscina, pero tenía miedo, porque aún no había llegado su hora, y no era su oportunidad. El envejecer no está en mis planes, y nunca es tarde. Nunca es lo suficientemente tarde como para que yo me quede. Porque estoy perdiendo mi tiempo, estoy perdiendo otra vez dinero, y todos esos cigarrillos que no fumé y todas las cartas que nunca mandé.)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario