7.7.12

Blue Sunday


How does it feel to treat me like you do? When you've your hands upon me And told me who you are I thought I was mistaken I thought I heard your words Tell me, how do I feel Tell me now, How do I feel Those who came before me Lived through their vocations From the past until completion They'll turn away no more And I still find it so hard To say what I need to say But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me Just how I should feel today I see a ship in the harbor I can and shall obey But if it wasn't for your misfortune I'd be a heavenly person today And I thought I was mistaken And I thought I heard you speak Tell me how do I feel Tell me now, how should I feel Now I stand here waiting... I thought I told you to leave me While I walked down to the beach Tell me how does it feel When your heart grows cold

New Order (tb versió Orgy i Nouvelle Vague)

(¿Qué se siente cuando me tratas así? Cuando tienes tus manos sobre mi y me dices quien eres. Creí que estaba equivocado, creí que escuché tus palabras. Dime cómo me siento, dime ahora cómo me siento. Aquellos que llegaron antes que yo vivieron por sus vocaciones desde el pasado hasta la finalización. Ellos no se despedirán más y yo aún lo encuentro muy difícil decir lo que necesito decir pero estoy completamente seguro que me dirás cómo debo sentirme hoy. Veo un barco en el puerto, puedo y debo obedecer, pero si no fuese por tu desgracia hoy yo sería una persona celestial. Y creí que estaba equivocado y creí escucharte hablar. Dime cómo me siento, dime ahora cómo me siento. Ahora me encuentro aquí esperando... Creí que te dije que me dejaras mientras caminaba por la playa. Dime cómo se siente cuando tu corazón se pone tan frío, tan frío, tan frío, tan frío.)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario