14.7.12

Creep


When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye. You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather in a beautiful world. I wish I was special, you're so very special. But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here, I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice when I'm not around. You're so very special, I wish I was special, but I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here. She's running out the door. She's running out. She run run run run run. Whatever makes you happy. Whatever you want. You're so very special. I wish I was special, but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here?I don't belong here. I don't belong here.

Radiohead – Pablo Honey

(Cuando estabas aquí no te podía mirar a los ojos. Eres como un ángel. Tu piel me hace llorar. Flotas como una pluma en un mundo hermoso. Y yo, hubiese deseado ser especial. Eres tan jodidamente especial. Pero soy un asqueroso, soy un bicho raro. ¿Qué mierda estoy haciendo aquí? Yo no encajo a aquí! Yo no quiero si duele. Quiero tener el control. Quiero un cuerpo perfecto. Quiero un alma perfecta. Quiero que te fijes cuando no esté aquí. Eres tan jodidamente especial! Hubiese querido ser especial, pero soy un asqueroso, un bicho raro. Que mierda hago aquí? Yo no encajo aquí! Ella está escapándose otra vez, está escapándose. Ella corre, corre, corre, se escapa. Haz lo que te haga feliz, lo que quieras. Eres tan jodidamente especial. Hubiese deseado ser también especial, pero soy un asqueroso, un bicho raro. Que mierda hago aquí? No encajo aquí, aquí no encajo.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario