19.12.12

Green Grass


Lay your head where my heart used to be Hold the earth above me Lay down on the green grass Remember when you love me Come closer don't be shy Stand beneath a rainy sky The moon is over the rise Think of me as a train goes by Clear the thistles and brambles Whistle didn't he ramble Now there's a bubble of me And it's floating in thee Stand in the shade of me Things are now made of me The weather vane will say It smells like rain today God took the stars and he tossed 'em Can't tell The birds from the blossoms You'll never be free of me He'll make a tree from me Don't say goodbye to me Describe the sky to me And if the sky falls Mark My words, we'll catch mocking birds Lay your head where my heart used to be Hold the earth above me Lay down on the green grass Remember when you love me.

Tom Waits - Real Gone (tb versió Cibelle)

(Apoya tu cabeza donde solía estar mi corazón. Abraza la tierra sobre mí.  Túmbate en la hierba verde, recuerda cuando me amaste. Acércate, no seas tímida, quédate de pie bajo un cielo lluvioso. La luna está sobre la colina. Piensa en mí mientras pasa un tren. Aparta las espinas y las zarzas. Silba, "Didn't He Ramble". Ahora hay una burbuja de mí y está flotando en ti. Quédate en mi sombra. La cosas están ahora hechas de mi. La veleta dirá: hoy huele a lluvia. Dios cogió las estrellas y las revolvió. No puedo diferenciar los pájaros de las flores. Nunca estarás libre de mí. Él hará un árbol de mí. No me digas adiós. Descríbeme el cielo. Y si el cielo se cae, recuerda lo que te digo: Cazaremos ruiseñores. Apoya tu cabeza donde solía estar mi corazón.)

(lletra: tomwaits.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario