7.9.11

Feel

Come on hold my hand, I wanna contact the living. Not sure I understand, this role I’ve been given. I sit and talk to god and he just laughs at my plans, my head speaks a language, I don’t understand. I just wanna feel real love, feel the home that I live in. ’cause I got too much life, running through my veins, going to waste. I don’t wanna die, but I ain’t keen on living either before I fall in love, I’m preparing to leave her. I scare myself to death, that’s why I keep on running, before I’ve arrived, I can see myself coming. I just wanna feel real love, feel the home that I live in, ’cause I got too much life, running through my veins, going to waste. And I need to feel, real love, and a life ever after. I cannot get enough.  I just wanna feel real love, feel the home that I live in, ’cause I got too much life, running through my veins, going to waste. I just wanna feel real love, in a life ever after there’s a hole in my soul, you can see it in my face, it’s a real big place. Come and hold my hand, I wanna contact the living, not sure I understand, this role I’ve been given Not sure I understand. Not sure I understand. Not sure I understand. Not sure I understand.

Robbie Williams - Escapology

(Ven, toma mi mano, quiero contactarme con los vivos, no estoy seguro de entender, este papel que se me ha dado. Me siento y hablo con Dios y él sencillamente se ríe de mis planes mi mente habla un idioma que no entiendo. Sólo quiero sentir amor verdadero, sentir el hogar en que vivo, porque tengo demasiada vida, corriendo por mis venas, se va a desperdiciar. No quiero morir, pero tampoco me siento entusiasmado de vivir antes de que me enamore estoy preparándome para dejarla, muero del susto, por eso sigo corriendo, antes de llegar, puedo verme venir. Sólo quiero sentir amor verdadero, sentir el hogar en que vivo, porque tengo demasiada vida, corriendo por mis venas, se va a desperdiciar. Y necesito sentir amor verdadero, y una vida por siempre jamás, no puedo obtener suficiente. Sólo quiero sentir amor verdadero, sentir el hogar en que vivo, porque tengo demasiada vida, corriendo por mis venas, se va a desperdiciar. Sólo quiero sentir amor verdadero, en una vida por siempre jamás, hay un hueco en mi corazón, puedes verlo en mi rostro, es un lugar realmente grande. Ven y toma mi mano, quiero contactarme con los vivos, no estoy seguro de entender, este papel que se me ha dado. No estoy seguro de entender. No estoy seguro de entender. No estoy seguro de entender. No estoy seguro de entender.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario