3.9.11

O. Lover

What's the worst thing that could happen? We could change our minds That seems to be the hottest topic at this time We're sitting around in the meditation, dragging, chasing no wondering who’s holding Who’s got the will to draw the line? I know you've got something burning up inside It's so unhealthy, but so good for me, oh! Said if I didn't know, and if I didn't know well if I didn't know that you loved me would you tempt me? Well God only knows our contradictions to quitting is a hate to love relationship thing A fire under you is so fulfilling I fear there's nothing more I'm giving, giving you, the choke hold My flirting with disaster is modern love Ooooh you, you're so bold My wanting to kiss you still is not enough I'm getting over all the comments Unfriendly statements made by people are nonsense I'm getting stronger, by the minute And at once I slip into position I'll swing you and turn you aroundYou are the sweetest thing I've found since whenever You're the only way my time is measured You might be the silent type But you’re advertising louder now It's crazy how you're killing me Wooh! You're killing me, but I like your red top and matching bottoms You know the one, the ones you got on Pull them over your skinny self But don't cover your tattoo Wooh! ‘Cause I like to look at you, yeah! I love that smell on you And I got your special place against this face for tasting too And I like it natural No need for chemicals Sparkening up my senses You're making it sense You're calling it sexual And you're going to get yours, my lady Might even be today And it ain't no thing 'cause I'll be rolling right along with you-ooh-ooh You are the sweetest thing I've found since whenever You're the only way my time is measured You might be the silent type But you're advertising louder now It's crazy how you're killing me And give us both a break And it give us back a taste when the way things were before they made the laws And it give us both a chance But it won't be the last romance ‘cause when the weekend starts the guilty part is on Come on... oh ... weekend is over ... wanna come closer ... even wanna know ... nanananana... ... didididididi... nananana... Weekend party's over Don't stop, let's get closer Friday, got cold shoulder Monday, got a new composure Weekend party's over Don't stop, let's get lower I won't blow your cover Opportunistic lover Weekend party's over Don't stop, let's get closer Friday's mediocre Monday, I'm self exposed now Weekend party's over Don't stop, let's suppose ah I won't blow your cover Opportunistic lover 

Jason Mraz - Mr. A-Z

(¿Qué es lo peor que podría pasar? Podríamos cambiar de opinión Eso parece ser el tema más candente en este momento Estamos sentados meditando dando caladas, perdiendo el tiempo sin preguntarnos quién participa ¿quién tiene la voluntad de decir basta? Sé que tienes algo que te quema por dentro es tan poco saludable pero tan bueno para mí, oh! Dije que si no lo supiera y si no lo supiera bueno si no supiera que me querías ¿Tú me tentarías? Bueno sólo Dios conoce nuestras contradicciones para dejarlo es una relación de amor y odio un fuego debajo de ti que te llena tanto que temo que no haya nada más estoy dejando, dejando que, me mates Mi flirteo con el desastre es amor moderno Ooooh tú, eres muy descarado Mi deseo de besarte no es suficiente todavía estoy superando todos los comentarios las afirmaciones desagradables que hace la gente son estupideces Me hago más fuerte por momentos y de golpe me pongo en posición te balancearé y te daré la vuelta Eres lo más dulce que he encontrado desde siempre eres la única manera en que se mide mi tiempo puede que seas del tipo silencioso pero ahora te estás anunciando a viva voz es de locos cómo me estás matando Wooh! Me estás matando, pero me gusta tu parte superior roja y los bajos a juego sabes aquél, aquellos que llevas puestos ponlos sobre tu flacucho ego pero no cubras tu tatuaje Wooh! Porque me gusta mirarte, sí! Adoro ese olor en ti y tengo un lugar especial para ti también contra esta cara de probar Y me gusta natural No necesito sustancias químicas haciéndome estallar los sentidos tú haces que tenga sentido estás llamándolo sexual Y vas a recibir lo tuyo, mi señora incluso podría ser hoy y no es problema porque yo estaré liando justo a tu lado Eres lo más dulce que he encontrado desde siempre eres la única manera en que se mide mi tiempo puede que seas del tipo silencioso pero ahora te estás anunciando a viva voz es de locos cómo me estás matando Y danos a ambos un respiro y nos devuelve el gusto cuando las cosas eran como eran antes de que crearan las leyes y a ambos nos da una oportunidad pero no será el último romance porque cuando empieza el fin de semana se enciende la parte culpable Vamos... oh ... el fin de semana se acabó ... quiere acercarse un poco más ... incluso quiere saber ... nanananana... ... didididididi... nananana... Se acabó la fiesta del fin de semana No pares, vamos a acercarnos Viernes, recibe ninguneo Lunes, recibe nueva compostura Se acabó la fiesta del fin de semana No pares, vamos a deprimirnos más no voy a extraer tu envoltorio Amante Oportunista Se acabó la fiesta del fin de semana No pares, vamos a acercarnos Viernes es mediocre Lunes, ahora estoy auto expuesto Se acabó la fiesta del fin de semana No pares, supongamos que no voy a extraer tu envoltorio Amante Oportunista)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario