5.9.11

Today

Today is the greatest day I've ever known. Can't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow's much too long. I'll burn my eyes out before I get out. I wanted more than life could ever grant me. Bored by the chore of saving face.Today is the greatest day I've ever known. Can't wait for tomorrow, I might not have that long. I'll tear my heart out before I get out. Pink ribbon scars that never forget I tried so hard to cleanse these regrets. My angel wings were bruised and restrained my belly stings Today is, today is, today is the greatest day-y-ay, oo. Oo, y-ay a, oo. I want to turn you on. I want to turn you on. I want to turn you on. I want to turn you...  Today is the greatest, today is the greatest day, today is the greatest day that I have ever, really known.

Smashing Pumpkins – Siamese dream

(Hoy es el mejor dia que jamas he tenido. No puedo esperar a mañana, mañana esta demasiado lejos. Echaré un ultimo vistazo antes de marcharme. Quise más de lo que la vida podria concederme. Harto por la tarea de guardar las apariencias. Hoy es el mejor dia que jamas he tenido. No puedo esperar a mañana, quizás no tenga tanto tiempo. Mi corazón se desgarrará antes de marcharme. Cicatrices rosadas que nunca olvido. Intenté de verdad lavar estos remordimientos. Las alas de mi angel estaban rotas y sin desplegarse. Me arde el estomago. Hoy es, hoy es, hoy es el mejor dia que he tenido, oo Oo, y-ay a, oo. Te quiero emocionar. Te quiero emocionar. Te quiero emocionar. Hoy es el mejor dia, hoy es el mejor dia, hoy es el mejor dia que de verdad he tenido jamas.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario