23.9.13

She's only happy in the sun


I know you may not want to see me  On your way down from the clouds Would you hear me if I told you  That my heart is with you now  She's only happy in the sun She's only happy in the sun Did you find what you were after? The pain and the laughter brought you to your knees But if the sun sets you free, sets you free You'll be free indeed, Indeed She's only happy in the sun She's only happy in the sun Every time I hear you laughing, I hear you laughing It makes me cry Like the story of life, of your life Is hello, goodbye She's only happy in the sun She's only happy in the sun.

 Ben Harper - Diamonds on the inside

(Sé que quizá no quieras verme en tu bajada de las nubes. ¿Me oirías si te dijera que mi corazón está contigo ahora? Ella sólo es feliz en el sol. Ella sólo es feliz en el sol. ¿Encontraste lo que fuiste después? El dolor y la risa te arrodillaron. Pero si el sol te hace libre, te hace libre, Por supuesto que serás libre, desde luego. Ella sólo es feliz en el sol. Ella sólo es feliz en el sol. Cada vez que te oigo riéndote, que te oigo riéndote me hace llorar. Como la historia de la vida, de tu vida, es hola, adiós. Ella sólo es feliz en el sol. Ella sólo es feliz en el sol.)



(lletra: lamusicademicabeza.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario