5.9.13

My timming is off


My timing is off. She isn't ready for my love. It's all that I got, but it's a pretty big thing that she should recognize. The truth between us cannot hide. She knows that it's real, but the situation doesn't fit. I know what I feel and I know that this is really it. The thing it's all about and I don't have a single doubt. My timing is off, but sometimes that's how it all works. Believe it or not. We don't have a choice in matters of the heart, just gotta be brave enough to love and let yourself - be loved. My timing is off, and I'm not worried 'bout a thing. She knows that it's real. She couldn't throw it all away, for fear of happiness, this isn't like that other mess.

Eels - Hombre lobo

(Mi tiempo se acabó. Ella no está lista para mi amor. Es todo lo que tengo y fue algo muy bonito, que incluso ella debe reconocer. La verdad entre nosotros no se puede ocultar. Ella sabe que es real, pero la situación no da para más. Sé lo que siento y sé que esto es real, pero no tengo ni una sola duda. Mi tiempo se acabó, pero es así como funcionan las cosas. Lo creas o no, no tenemos opción en asuntos del corazón. Sólo tengo que ser lo suficientemente fuerte para amar y dejar que me quieran. Mi tiempo se acabó, y yo no estoy preocupado, salvo por una cosa. Ella sabe que es real. Ella no podía tirar todo por la borda, por miedo a la felicidad. Esto no es como otros líos.)



(lletra: micanciondehoy.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario