4.3.14

Coming back to a man


You still wear your hair to your shoulder. You still look like a friday night. You're still caught somewhere between the plans and the dreams, so that neither end up turning out right and I myself  look a few moments older. When I learned that love is not as simple as i thought, it starts to feel more real and the wounds all start to heal. Whether I want them to or not, so tell me why you think I should forgive what you did and I'll tell you if I understand. Cause you broke the quick-giving heart of a kid, but youre now coming back to a man. It means a lot that you came here to speak to me. And I will listen in ways I never did before. I'll hear the pause between each word and when your presentations heard. Then I'll need to show you to the door, cause some people were just meant to be a memory. To be called upon to remind us how we've changed the way the scattered ever-busy bright lights of a city might look off to a distant mountain range. And the guy you know is someone I work hard at keeping hid. And he is very good at sticking to the plan, cause you broke the quick-giving heart of a kid. But youre now coming back to a man. I might think of you more often then I'm willing to admit, but i cant show every card I'm holding in my hand. Cause you broke the quick-giving heart of a kid, but youre now coming back to a man.

Dawes- Nothing is wrong

(Todavía te llega el  pelo hasta el hombro. Todavía me recuerdas al viernes noche. Todavía estás atrapada en algún lugar entre los planes y los sueños, que no terminan de salir bien. Y yo, yo me veo mucho más mayor por momentos. Cuando descubrí que el amor no era tan simple como yo pensaba, empecé a ver todo mucho más real, y las heridas comenzaron a cicatrizar. Es cosa mía si yo les quiero o no, así que dime tú porqué crees que debo perdonar lo que hiciste, y te diré si lo entiendo o no. ¿Porque rompiste el tierno corazón de un chiquillo? Ahora que vuelves, ya soy un hombre. Para mí significa mucho que hayas venido a hablar conmigo, así que te escucharé, como nunca antes lo hice. Escucharé cada silencio entre tus palabras y el tono que empleas durante tu exposición. Después, sentiré la necesidad de mostrarte la puerta, porque algunas personas merecen sólamente ser un recuerdo. Únicamente ser citadas, para recordarnos lo mucho que hemos cambiado, como si las siempre brillantes y dispersas luces de la cuidad, parecieran haberse apagado, para trasladarnos a una de esas lejanas montañas. Y el chico al que conociste, he trabajado duro para mantenerlo oculto, y créeme que es muy bueno para conseguir llevar a cabo sus planes. ¿Porque rompiste el tierno corazón de un chiquillo? Ahora que vuelves, ya soy un hombre. Podría pensar en tí mucho más a menudo, pero entonces, estaría dispuesto a  admitirte, y no puedo mostrar los ases que guardo en mi manga. Porque rompiste el tierno corazón de un chiquillo, pero ahora que vuelves, te encuentras con un hombre.)


(lletra: micanciondehoy.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario