10.6.13

Small Town Moon


I must have left a thousand times But every day begin the same Cause there's a small town in my mind How can leave without hurting every one who made me? How can leave without hurting every one who made me? Oh baby, baby it's all about the moon I wish you wouldn't have broke my camera Cause we're gonna get real old real soon Today we're younger than we ever gonna be Stop! Stop, what's the hurry? Come on baby, don't you worry worry Everybody not so nice nice  Everybody not so nice nice  Thought you ought to know by now I thought you ought to know by now Everybody not so nice nice Everybody not so nice nice Oh baby, baby, baby it's all about the moon I must have left a thousand times But there's a small town in my mind  How can I leave without hurting every one who made me?

Regina Spektor - What We Saw from the Cheap Seats

(Debo haberme ido mil veces y siempre es lo mismo porque hay una pequeña ciudad en mi mente ¿Cómo puedo irme sin herir a todos los que me hicieron? Oh, nena, nena, todo se trata de la luna. Me gustaría que no hubieras roto mi cámara porque vamos a envejecer muy pronto, nunca más volveremos a ser tan jóvenes para, para, ¿cuál es la prisa?  Vamos nena, no te preocupes, no todos son tan buenos, creí que ya debías saberlo, no todos son tan buenos.)

(lletra: lagentelacomplica.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario