2.12.13

Save Tonight


Go on and close the curtains all we need is candlelight. You and me and a bottle of wine, going to hold you tonight. We know I'm going away how I wish....wish it weren't so Take this wine & drink with me. Let's delay our misery.  Save tonight and fight the break of dawn. Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone.  There's a log on the fire and it burns like me for you. Tomorrow comes with one desire to take me away....it's true. It ain't easy to say goodbye. Darling please don't start cry 'Cause girl you know I've got to go Lord I wish it wasn't so.  Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone.  Tomorrow comes to take me away I wish that I......that I could stay Girl you know I've got to go Lord I wish it wasn't so.  Save tonight and fight the break of dawn. Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone....

Eagle Eye Cherry - Desireless

(Vamos, cierra las cortinas, porque lo único que necesitamos es la luz de una vela. Tú y yo y una botella de vino, te tendré esta noche. Bien, sabemos que me voy a ir, y como yo desearía, desearía que no fuera así. Así que tomemos este vino y bebe conmigo. Retrasemos nuestra miseria…  Aguarda esta noche, y lucha contra el amanecer. Cuando venga el mañana, mañana me habré ido. Hay una madera en el fuego y arde como yo por ti. El mañana llega con un deseo, llevarme lejos es cierto. No es fácil decir adiós. Cariño, por favor, no empieces a llorar. Porque, nena, sabes que tengo que irme, oh. Señor, ojalá no fuera así.  Aguarda esta noche, y lucha contra el amanecer. Cuando venga el mañana, mañana me habré ido. El mañana viene para llevarme. Me gustaría poder quedarme. Nena, sabes que tengo que irme, oh. Señor, ojalá no fuera así.  Aguarda esta noche,  y lucha contra el amanecer.  Cuando venga el mañana,  mañana me habré ido. Aguarda esta noche,  y lucha contra el amanecer.  Cuando venga el mañana,  mañana me habré ido…  )


(lletra: seleneblack.wordpress.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario