18.5.14

Bizarre love triangle


Every time I think of you I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue It's no problem of mine But it's a problem I find Living a life that I can't leave behind But there's no sense in telling me The wisdom of the fool won't set you free But that's the way that it goes And it's what nobody knows well every day my confusion grows   Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You say the words that I can't say  I feel fine and I feel good I'm feeling like I never should Whenever I get this way I just don't know what to say Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday I'm not sure what this could mean I don't think you're what you seem I do admit to myself That if I hurt someone else Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be   Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You say the words that I can't say.  

New Order - Brotherhood (tb versió de Donna Lewis)

(Cada vez que pienso en ti siento como si me atravesaran con una flecha de tristeza. No es un problema mío, sino un problema que encuentro al vivir una vida que no puedo dejar atrás. No tiene sentido que me digas que la sabiduría de los idiotas no me liberará porque es el camino que he escogido, que nadie más conoce y la confusión crece en mí cada día más.  Cada vez que te veo caer me arrodillo y rezo, esperando el momento final en que digas las palabras que yo no sé decir.  Estoy bien, me siento como nunca, no sé cuándo empecé a sentirme así. Y no sé qué decirte, ¿por qué no podemos volver a ser como éramos antes? No estoy segura de qué significa esto, no creo que seas quien pareces ser. Y debo reconocer que si te hago daño jamás veré lo que podríamos haber sido.  Cada vez que te veo caer me arrodillo y rezo, esperando el momento final en que digas las palabras que yo no sé decir.)


(lletra: songsintranslation.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario