21.5.14

Love Vigilantes



Oh, I've just come from the land of the sun. From a war that must be won in the name of truth, with our soldiers so brave, your freedom we will save. With our rifles and grenades and some help from God. I want to see my family, my wife and child are waiting for me. I've got to go home. I've been so alone, you see. You just can't believe the joy I did receive, when I finally got my leave and I was going home. Oh, I flew through the sky and my convictions could not lie for my country I would die and I will see it soon. And I want to see my family. My wife and child are waiting for me. I've got to go home. I've been so alone, you see. When I walked through the door my wife she laid upon the floor, and with tears her eyes did soar, I did not know why. Then I looked into her hand and I saw the telegram. Said that I was a brave, brave man but that I was dead. I want to see my family, my wife and child are waiting for me. Got to go home. I've been so alone, you see. I want to see my family. My wife and child are waiting for me. I've got to go home. I've been so alone, you see.

Iron and Wine - Around the Well (original New Order)

(Recién llegado de la tierra del sol. De una guerra que había que ganar en nombre de la verdad. Gracias a nuestros valientes soldados, vuestra libertad está garantizada, con nuestros rifles, nuestras granadas y un poco de ayuda de Dios. Quiero ver a mi familia. Mi mujer y mi hijo me están esperando. Tengo que ir  a casa. Sabes, he estado tan sólo, que no sabes la alegría que sentí al recibir por fin mi licencia de vuelta a casa. Sobrevolando los cielos, entendí que mis convicciones sobre mi país no eran falsas. Hubiese muerto por él y ahora volveré a verlo pronto. Y quiero ver a mi familia. Mi mujer y mi hijo están esperando. Tengo que ir  a casa. Sabes, me he sentido muy solo. Cuando entré por la puerta mi mujer estaba tendida sobre el suelo y con los ojos bañados en lágrimas. No sabía por qué. Entonces, miré a su mano y leí el telegrama. Decía que yo era un hombre valiente, muy valiente, pero que había muerto.Y quiero ver a mi familia. Mi mujer y mi hijo están esperando. Tengo que ir  a casa. Sabes, me he sentido muy solo.Y quiero ver a mi familia. Mi mujer y mi hijo están esperando. Tengo que ir  a casa. Sabes, me he sentido muy solo.)


(lletra: micanciondehoy.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario