8.2.13

Live and die


All it'll take is just one moment, and you can say goodbye to how we had it planned. Fear like a habit, run like a rabbit out and away. Through the screen door to the unknown. And I wanna love you and more, I wanna find you and more, where do you reside when ya hide? How can I find ya? Cause I wanna send you and more, I wanna tempt you and more, Can you tell that I am alive? Let me prove it. You and I where the same. Live and die we're the same. Hear my voice, know my name. You and I where the same. Left like a pharaohs. Sing like a sparrow anyway. Even if there is no land or love in sight. We bloom like roses, Lead like Moses, out and away, through the bitter crowd to the daylight. And I wanna love you and more, I wanna find you and more. Can you tell that I am alive? Let me prove it to you.You and I where the same. Live and die we're the same.You rejoice, I complain, You and I where the same. Lie and die we're the same. Hear my voice, know my name. You and I where the same. And I wanna love you and more, I wanna find you and more. Where do you reside when ya hide? How can I find ya? Cause I wanna send you and more, I wanna tempt you and more.Can you tell that I am alive? Let me prove it. You and I where the same. Live and die we're the same. You rejoice, I complain, You and I where the same. Lie and die we're the same. Hear my voice, know my name. You and I. You and I.

The Avett Brothers - The Carpenter

(Lo único que haré es tomarme un pequeño respiro, para que así puedas despedirte de todo aquello que habíamos planeado. El miedo como hábito, hay que ahuyentarlo rápido. Abrir la puerta, lanzarlo lejos y olvidarlo. Y es que quiero quererte y mucho más. Quiero reencontrarte y mucho más. ¿A dónde vas cuando te escondes?¿Cómo encontrarte? Porque quiero hacértelo saber, y mucho más. Quiero volver a seducirte, y mucho más. Puedes decir que sigo existiendo? Déjame que te lo demuestre. Tú y yo, éramos uno. Vida y muerte, pero uno. Escucha mi voz, sabes quién soy. Tú y yo eramos uno. Olvidado como un faraón, pero cantando como si nada, como un gorrión, a pesar de no haber amor, ni tierra a la vista. Resplandecemos como rosas fuera y lejos del hogar, guiados por Moisés hacia la luz, entre la agitada multitud.Y es que quiero quererte y más. Quiero encontrarte, y más. Puedes decir que sigo existiendo? Déjame que te lo demuestre.Tú y yo, éramos uno. Vida y muerte, pero uno. Tú la alegría, yo el pesimismo. Tú y yo, éramos uno. Vida y muerte, pero uno. Escucha mi voz, sabes quién soy. Tú y yo eramos uno. ¿A dónde vas cuando te escondes?¿Cómo encontrarte? Porque quiero hacértelo saber, y mucho más. Tú y yo, éramos uno. Vida y muerte, pero uno.)


(lletra: micanciondehoy.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario