17.2.13

Sometimes


Close my eyes Feel me now I don't know maybe you could not love me now You will know, and her feet down to the ground Over there, and I want true love to love You can't hide, oh no, from the way I feel Turn my head Into sound I don't know when I lay down on the ground You will find the (way it) hurts to love Never cared and the world turned hearts to love You will see, oh now, oh the way I do You will wait See me go I don't care when your head turned all alone You will wait when I turn my eyes around Overhead when I hold you next to me Overhead, to know, oh the way I see Close my eyes Feel me how I don't know maybe you could not hurt me now Here alone when I feel down too Over there when I await true love for you You can hide, oh no, oh the way I do You will see, oh now, oh the way I do.

My Bloody Valentine – Loveless

(Cierra mis ojos, siénteme, no sé, quizás no me puedas querer ahora, lo sabrás, y sus pies en el suelo allá arriba, y quiero amor verdadero para querer, no puedes esconderte, oh, no, de cómo me siento. Convierte mi cabeza en sonido. No sé cuando te tendí en el suelo, encontrarás (la manera en que) duele amar, nunca me importó y el mundo convirtió a los corazones en amor, lo verás, oh, ahora, oh, tal y como yo lo veo. Esperarás para verme marchar, esperarás a que pasee mi vista por encima de la cabeza, cuando te abrazo junto a mí por encima de la cabeza, oh, así veo yo. Cierra mis ojos, siénteme así, no sé, quizás no me puedas herir ahora, aquí solo, cuando esto deprimido también, allá arriba cuando espero amor verdadero de ti, te puedes esconder, oh, no, tal y como yo lo hago, lo verás, oh, ahora, oh tal y como yo lo hago. )


(lletra: traduzcocanciones.blogspot.com.es)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario