2.2.13

One last goodbye


How I needed you How I grieve now you're gone In my dreams I see you I awake so alone I know you didn't want to leave Your heart yearned to stay But the strength I always loved in you Finally gave way Somehow I knew you would leave me this way Somehow I knew you could never.. never stay And in the early morning light After a silent peaceful night You took my heart away And I grieve In my dreams I can see you I can tell you how I feel In my dreams I can hold you And it feels so real I still feel the pain I still feel your love I still feel the pain I still feel your love And somehow I knew you could never, never stay And somehow I knew you would leave me And in the early morning light After a Silent peaceful night You took my heart away I wished, I wished you could have stayed.

Anathema - Hindsight

(Como te necesitaba. Como lamento ahora que no estás. En mis sueños te veo. Y despierto tan solo. Se que no querías irte. Tu corazón anhelaba quedarse. Pero la fuerza que siempre amé en ti finalmente se fue. De algún modo sabía  que nunca podrías quedarte. De algún modo sabia que nunca podrías...quedarte. Y a la temprana luz de la mañana después de una silenciosa y pacífica noche te llevaste mi corazón ...y mi ser. En mis sueños puedo verte. Puedo decirte como me siento. En mis sueños puedo abrazarte. Y se siente tan real. Aún siento el dolor. Aún siento tu amor. Aún siento el dolor. Aún siento tu amor. De algún modo sabía que nunca podrías... quedarte. Y de algún modo sabia que me dejarías. Y a la temprana luz de la mañana después de una silenciosa y pacífica noche te llevaste mi corazón. Y desearía, desearía que te pudieras haber quedado.)


(lletra: musica.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario