14.2.13

Waiting room


I am a patient boy I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait My time is water down a drain Everybody's moving Everybody's moving Everything is moving, Moving, moving, moving Please don't leave me to remain In the waiting room I don't want the news (I cannot use it) I don't want the news (I won't live by it) Sitting outside of town Everybody's always down (Tell me why) Because they can't get up (Ahhh... Come on and get up) (Come on and get up) But I won't sit idly by (Ahhh...) I'm planning a big surprise I'm gonna fight For what I want to be And I won't make the same mistakes (Because I know) Because I know how much time that wastes (And function) Function is the key Inside the waiting room I don't want the news (I cannot use it) I don't want the news (I won't live by it) Sitting outside of town Everybody's always down (Tell me why) Because they can't get up (Ahhh... Come on and get up) Up from the waiting room Sitting in the waiting room  (Ahhh...) (Tell me why) Because they can't get up.

Fugazi -  Fugazi

(Soy un chico paciente, espero, espero, espero, espero, mi tiempo es agua que desaparece por un sumidero. Todos se mueven, todos se mueven, todos se mueven, mueven, mueven, mueven. Por favor, no me dejéis para siempre en la sala de espera. No quiero las noticias (no puedo usarlas). No quiero las noticias (no pienso vivir a través de ellas) Sentado a las afueras de la ciudad todo el mundo está siempre deprimido (dime por qué) Porque no pueden levantarse (Aaah... venga, levantaos) (venga, levantaos) Pero no me sentaré quedaré ociosamente quieto (Aaah...) Estoy planeando una gran sorpresa, voy a luchar por lo que quiero ser. Y no voy a cometer los mismos errores (porque sé) porque sé cuanto tiempo se malgasta  (y la recepción) la recepción es clave en la sala de espera. No quiero las noticias (no puedo usarlas) No quiero las noticias (no pienso vivir a través de ellas) Sentado a las afueras de la ciudad todo el mundo está siempre deprimido (dime por qué) Porque no pueden levantarse (Aaah... venga, levantaos) salid de la sala de espera (Aaah...) (dime por qué) porque no pueden levantarse.)


(lletra: traduzcocanciones.blogspot.com.es)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario